Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Oh Mr. Darcy, I don't even know. It hasn't been a good year, health-wise.

Other Mr. Darcy! Oh my. I was just explaining to the first Mr. Darcy that I just haven't been feeling well. Again. And I'm really tired of feeling icky. 

And the fact is, I'm not even sure what's wrong.


That's all I've got, I'm afraid. I thought it was a kidney stone, but apparently my symptoms are inconsistent. I'm in pain, but, only sometimes. It's weird I know. And I'm just tired and icky and.... I don't even know.


Thank you, Mr. Darcy. That means a lot.


I know Other Mr. Darcy, I know. I'll tell you what, I'll let you have a bitch-face face-off.  Go for it.



Nice.

Mr. Darcy?
Winner.

1 comment:

  1. you should listen to some boy band music that will make you feel better

    ReplyDelete