Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well, that was a bust...

I'm obiviously a terrible blogger. I think it's my aversion to the word "blog" at all. It's like meatloaf, it might be yummy but as a language choice - yick.

So obviously this blog is not going to be about stuff I made and want to show off, because, uhm.... I haven't made much lately. A few batches of cupcakes don't really count, and beyond that...

Sigh, back to the drawing board.

Maybe I'll just have to showcase my awesome wit and utter disregard for humanity. One or the other.
 
Oh Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block you're totally right. I guess that's why you'll always have a little corner of my heart, even though you didn't marry me and take me to live in a castle in France as I planned when I was eleven.
 
Oh don't pretend like you didn't know. Because you were all....
And I didn't know any better and so I made plans for us. Pardon me if you're a real person who grew up and had a life including a wife and some adorable babies. I was busy being awesome so it doesn't even matter.

I know, I'm hysterical. Let's not dwell on it for too long.
 
Okay, I mean, we can dwell on it a little. Whatever Joey McIntyre. What. Ever.
 
 
Maybe a little. I could have done so much with a castle.


No comments:

Post a Comment