Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am a quirky brunette who wears glasses, so I find this picture both perfectly appropriate to represent both me and my outrageously-out-of-proportion-with-reality mood.

And seriously, if you have soft pretzels, place them on a plate, put that plate on the ground, slide it toward me, and run for the hills, because I will pounce on that nonsense like a hungry lion after a weak gazelle. Include a Diet Coke and I won't chase you down after I've devoured my soft pretzel. Although all bets are off if you do any of the above actions while asking me a stupid question, such as "Why do I have to do this?" or "Where is the non-fiction section?"

Honestly.

I really am not sure why. Probably because I'm in a little bit in pain, and my hair doesn't have any bounce, and it's freaking freezing outside even though it is the 23rd of April. And maybe I'm just tired and tired of being broke.

Oh I don't know, My Imaginary Boston Terrier. I'm just not fit to be around people today.
Also, I'd like someone to buy me this Vacation to Iceland.







No comments:

Post a Comment